1. Pay attention to the following points during operation of the gas boiler:
(1) The boiler does not allow positive pressure combustion or smoke emission from the furnace, because it is easy to burn out the coal filling hole cover.
(2) Water should not accumulate on the ground at the bottom of the boiler to prevent moisture corrosion.
2. The boiler should be inspected every 2-3 weeks.
3. After the boiler runs every 3-6 months, the boiler should be shut down for comprehensive inspection and maintenance.
(1) Inspect the inside and outside of the boiler, such as the welding seam of the pressure part, whether there is corrosion inside and outside the steel plate, if a serious defect is found, it should be repaired in time. When suspicious points do not affect production safety, records should be made for future reference.
(2) After the inspection, the boiler primer can be painted on the water surface to prevent corrosion.
4. The boiler and boiler base shall be painted at least once a year.
5. Boiler maintenance methods that are not used in the regular period: there are two kinds of dry method and wet method. If the boiler is shut down for more than one month, the dry maintenance method should be adopted, and the wet maintenance method can be adopted for the boiler shutdown for less than one month.